Thursday 7 July 2011

Bad knees...

For me, there is no denying the fact that all the work I do on the road is to help me get better in the woods.

No matter what else I do or ride, NOTHING beats a good ride in the forest to get rid of some cobwebs..... Yesterdays ride which you can see the STRAVA LOG was, on the other hand a shitty one. My legs wouldn`t work and my head wasn`t with me either. My knees are starting to hurt and I have a MTB marathon race on Saturday in the back of my mind.....


Today I decided to ride into Kristiansand and hit all the hills I know of....... in a sloooow pace. If I`m going to make the full 21,125m of climbing I can`t afford to take many day`s off. So here is my log on Strava. I`m not sure what is killing me most, the km`s , the climbing, or the gettig out of bed so early......

According to the Results page, which can be found HERE I have totalled 4,925m of vertical and ridden 17 hours and 42 minutes. Looking at the race profile on Saturday I should be well over 6,000m by Sunday......

No comments:

Post a Comment